Triple Engine Shed
Access all areas! With room for three engines and wide opening doors, this Triple Engine Shed is the hub of the wooden railway network. Young rail managers can oversee activities through an open rear section and then plan which of their favourite toy trains is next to head out.
This fun wooden train accessory is a great way to stimulate creativity and also encourages tidiness and order, with somewhere to store rolling wooden train stock when it's not in use. A fun and interactive wooden train accessory with plenty of play value. A great way to encourage imaginative role play sessions.
Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards.
Triple Engine Shed product features:
- The ideal wooden train set accessory
- Room for three engines and comes with wooden splitter track
- Wide opening doors
- Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail
- 22.5cm L x 14cm H x 26cm W
- 3 years +
|Age||3 Years +|
Bigjigs Rail uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below.
UK Delivery Options (excluding Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £1.99 or FREE when you spend £39.99 or more
- Express (1-2 working days) £4.99 (Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to receive your order on the next working day.)
UK Delivery Options (including Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO and PO Boxes):
- Standard (3-5 working days) £4.99 or FREE when you spend £49.99 or more
Folkestone Click & Collect
- FREE Click & Collect available from our Folkestone HQ
- Order before 2pm Monday - Friday to click and collect from our Folkestone HQ on the next working day
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Green Toys uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below:
- Europe Zone 1 (£4.99) – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Europe Zone 2 (£9.99) – Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden.
- Europe Zone 3 (£12.99) – Bulgaria, Estonia, Slovenia.
30 Day Returns
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is sure to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product. Simply email [email protected] and we will email you instructions for returning your product.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.